Friday 2 March 2012

self-others-ideal

-how i see my self-
I'm introvert people
compare to hanging out with a group of people,
I prefer to being alone and have some self talk or journaling, reading, listen to music.
I'm being loved and taking care of
-How I think others see me-

others often regards me as extrovert people, sociable and easy get along with
-My ideal self-
 
I hope that I can be more open up myself and connected deeply with people around 
 instead of being love, I hope that I can express more of my love to people that I appreciate. 


The reason that I choose two cards to represent my own perception about myself and my ideal self is because both card also can exactly represent my thought. There are obvious contrast between how I see myself and how I think people sees me. People often get shock when I telling them that I enjoy being alone. In front of others I can be very talkative, making fun around but this does not mean that I can't enjoy loneliness. Being extrovert is my persona, it this the mask that I choose to show to the world.  I do hope myself can be more open to those people that is love me so that I can connected with them and sensitive to their needs. The contrast for this is in the card I choose to represent how I see myself is just one person in the card but when come to ideal-self it become four people. Another picture that I choose to represent myself is the picture with small plant and the ideal-self is the small plant become a flower and the hand that is open up represent giving. 

1 comment:

  1. The idea of opposites is not so much an issue when seen as complementary...it is the denial, projection or the split that becomes problematic...its not a 'but' ...its an 'and'. The transcendence comes from holding the opposites... best exemplified in Gestalt Therapy.

    ReplyDelete