Tuesday 14 February 2012

targeted group?

during our short discussion for ALS task, we have decided to take children as our participant so our program will focus on children's needs. As I do research on children in Malaysia, I still think that it is 'children's need' is a far and wide topic. To be more specify, I suggest kids from orphanage. By  narrow the range, we can best serve the population. When I think about orphan, the first thing I concern is how they sees themselves, their level of self-esteem. How our program can help them? I think this is something that we have to come together and give opinion about it.  But then this is just my opinion and suggestion, others might have other concern regarding to our targeted population.

oh and, happy valentine.. =)

1 comment:

  1. You have a point about being more focused as this is a reflection of how much thought and depth of thinking has the ALS given consideration to the task.

    ReplyDelete